The NRA-04/04S pugmill features newly designed twin augers and a forceful direct gear driven motor. It's high quality wedging and extruding capacity obtained produces virtually air-free clay and increases clay workability that make this compact pugmill one of the most efficient and competitive on the market.
- Direct gear driven motor provides maximum mechanical force for blending, requiring minimum operator effort
- High extruding capacity; twin stainless steel mixing augers blend and extrude up to 880 lbs per hour
- Dual safety system; limit switch automatically cuts power to pugmill when augers are exposed. Stop button allows for immediate operator control
- High Quality Wedging Function; twin augers typically found only in large industrial machines, increase wedging capacity and produces practically air-free clay without a vacuum
- Includes a clay cut-off wire and clay receiving table
- 5 year warranty
- Free Shipping**
||¼ HP, 200 W, 115 VAC, 60Hz, single Phase
||3 ½ diameter
||3 ½ x 3 ½
||25 ½" x 12" x 22 ½"
||NRA-04: 210 lbs. | NRA-04S: 232 lbs.