The R series from DiamondCore® Tools is a line of incredible Handheld Clay Extruders allowing you to quickly create clean and beautiful accents for your ceramic pieces. You can use the clay extruders’ variable depth ski and advanced blade technology to produce feet for slab-built platters, dishes, or plates, as well as handles for mugs, pitchers, and other vessels. Just slice it, cut it to length and attach it.
The R12 Koala Handheld Clay Extruder cuts through clay to make a strip with one larger hump and two smaller humps on each side. Get creative with your ceramic handles, and try this pottery tool out today!
- Angled, stainless-steel blade leaves clean edges and pulls through clay effortlessly
- 4 3/8-inch (11 cm)-long hardwood handle
- Great for feet, handles, and more
- Adjustable-depth ski controls the thickness of the cut
- Thumb screw allows for easy ski adjustment
- Max approx. blade width 22 mm X height 11 mm
- Min approx. blade width 21 mm X height 7 mm
Wood grain may vary