The R series from DiamondCore® Tools is a line of incredible Handheld Clay Extruders allowing you to quickly create clean and beautiful accents for your ceramic pieces. You can use the clay extruders’ variable depth ski and advanced blade technology to produce feet for slab-built platters, dishes, or plates, as well as handles for mugs, pitchers, and other vessels. Just slice it, cut it to length and attach it.
The R4 Concave Handheld Clay Extruder from DiamondCore® Tools has an angled, stainless-steel blade that leaves clean edges and pulls through clay effortlessly to create a handle shape that is concave in the middle.
- Slices through a slab to make a shape that is concave in the middle
- Angled, stainless-steel blade leaves clean edges and pulls through clay effortlessly
- 4 3/8-inch (11 cm)-long hardwood handle
- Great for feet, handles and more
- Adjustable-depth ski controls the thickness of the cut
- Thumb screw allows for easy ski adjustment
- Max approx. blade width 21 mm X height 14 mm
- Min approx. blade width 21 mm X height 7 mm
Wood grain may vary