Starting Tuesday, June 9th, Rovin will be open to the public, no appointment required. We are limiting our capacity to 3 customers. Our current hours are Tuesday through Friday, Noon to 6:00 PM, and Saturday 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM. We will continue to require masks and provide gloves, and disinfect between visits in addition to offering curbside service. We look forward to seeing all our wonderful customers again! Please read the following details so you are ready for your next trip to Rovin.
- Due to the small capacity of 3 guests, please be prepared to wait when you arrive. We are limiting visits to no longer than 1 hour so that all customers who want to shop are able to do so.
- Appointments are no longer required, however, If you are immunocompromised, elderly, or pregnant, you may make an appointment for the first time slot of the day.
- We are requiring all guests to wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth for the entire duration of their visit inside Rovin Ceramics.
- Guests must wear gloves or sanitize hands upon their arrival. (Both sanitizer and gloves are provided but feel free to bring your own)
- We will be taking customers temperatures via a no-touch forehead scanning thermometer upon arrival.
Call Rovin at 734-424-3345 for any questions regarding our new hours or updates or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!