Thank you all for supporting Rovin Ceramics! We are so pleased to be able to open our retail shop back up to the public. We want to make this experience as safe as possible for both our customers and staff so we will be implementing the following guidelines.
- Appointments are available Tuesday-Saturday 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- We offer appointments on the hour (12, 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5). Appointments last for 45 mins, leaving 15 minutes for Gallery staff to clean the retail shop for the next appointment. We would love for you to stay as long as you want, but in order to properly cleanse public areas we kindly ask that you respect the 45 min appointment duration.
- We will limit two visitors per appointment.
- We are requiring that face masks that cover nose and mouth be worn for the duration of the appointment. We will provide a pair of disposable gloves to be worn during the duration of each visit (also required).
- If you are for any reason unable to wear a mask, we encourage you to continue utilizing our curbside service.
- Visitors are limited to the retail shop area.
- Credits Cards only, no cash or check payments will be accepted at this time.
We are requiring that visitors answer the same screening questions we ask of our staff Before entering the building:
- Temperature: temps for each visitor must be taken the day of the appointment and either called in or emailed to email@example.com before entrance into the building.
- Additionally, visitors must answer the following questions:
- Have you traveled internationally or outside of Michigan in the last 14 days?
- Have you had any close contact in the last 14 days with someone with a diagnosis of COVID-19?
**Again, answers to these questions must be submitted the day of the appointment before entrance into Rovin's shop. Answers can be submitted by phone (734) 424-3345 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you again for you support of Rovin Ceramics and for adherence to our safety guidelines and procedures, happy shopping!